Vlogging Workshop (Personal coaching by Sujimy Mohamad)
[Limited seats] Get your tickets now!
Create Your Brand Awareness With Vlogging
In this practical 2-day workshop, you will be vlogging & editing in both outdoor and indoor environments. Sujimy will be coaching you personally on the technical and storytelling aspects of vlogging. Each session will be facilitated so that adequate attention will be given to each participant.
- Get access to Sujimy’s personal and award-winning story-telling knowledge and experience in the world of vlogging and video-making!
- Gain experience and work with Sujimy directly to steer your video content in the right direction. He will share with you hidden elements of a viral video and how to produce a sustainable vlog series.
- Produce better video content and reach more people through engaging vlogs. Vlogging is the future for personal branding and marketing.
(Note: This workshop is suitable for 18 years and above. Participants need to bring a recording device like a phone or digital camera and a laptop with editing software.)
Here's what they have to say: Testimonials
What you will learn from this workshop
- The different vlogging styles and filming
- How to establish your vlogs in various filming conditions and limitations
- Master the art of planning your vlog & stories on-the-go
- Planning a quick storyboard on-the-go
- How to vlog with a single camera and maintain quality (with just ONE good vlogging camera or phone)
- How to take additional and relevant ‘cutaway’ shots for your vlog and make it engaging
- How to use more than one camera to vlog a single story
- Recording quality audio separately
- Transitions that will make your vlog smooth and impactful
- How to conduct an effective interview in a vlog
- The various interview formats to fit your vlog
After each vlogging session, you will go into edit with Sujimy and you will learn:
- The editing basics with iMovie or Adobe Premiere
- How to effectively use music, atmosphere, montage and soundbites in your vlog
- How to stitch two sequences when you don't have a good transition
- Why "ruthless" editing is needed when editing your vlog
- Making editing part of your planning stage in every vlog
- Inserting a call-to-action message in your edit
[ Wed ] - [ Thu ]
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM MYT
- Oasis Discover Centre @Oasis Village, Ara Damansara
The “Lone Ranger” Package (General Public) SOLD OUT RM999.00 The “Office People” Package (Corporate & Industry) SOLD OUT RM1,499.00
- Venue Address
- Unit 05 & 07, Oasis Piazza, Oasis Square, Oasis Damansara, Jalan PJU 1A/7A, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Malaysia